Level of Competition: Middle and High School
Coordinators: Lynn Auble and
Joanne Quanz, Dansville Central
Description of the Competition:
Show off your school and technology spirit by designing
next year’s Tech Wars t-shirts!
Choose a one color shirt and place your design on the
front and/or back. Your shirt must
show a positive outlook for Tech Wars. The winner, as
chosen by the technology teachers
and other professionals attending Tech Wars 2008, will
be the design used for next year’s
Tech Wars GCC t-shirts.
Rules of Competition:
• No Repeats of projects from prior Tech Wars
• Limited to 2 entries per school district (one middle
and one high school)
• Design must be original artwork
• Students can utilize any tools, programs, or
• Supply a 9”x9” line art design printed on a
t-shirt. You may use iron-on for the competition.
A one color, camera ready design will be necessary for
screen printing purposes.
• No vulgar language, or obscenities
• No school logos, mascots, or other references to
your school district
• Design must promote Tech Wars in a positive manner
• Design must have Tech Wars GCC 2009 named on it in
Bring this form to Tech Wars 2008
Tear off this section and vote for your choice for next
year’s Tech Wars GCC 2009 t-shirt.
Scoring and Evaluation: One vote per school district